Tuesday, August 24, 2010

begedel daging a.k.a potato patties

I actually wanted to make during the weekend, but then I thought since its a simple dish and I have most ingredients at home except potato then I can make it on the spot at home..
So I stopped by Servay, bought potatoes then went home and made begedel.. my first attempt and it worked.. so easy to make!

-potatoes
- minced beef/chicken/pork (any type will do)
- salt & pepper to taste
- egg
- fried shallots
- coriander (chopped)

1. Boil potatoes, when cooked, leave it aside until potatoes are dry. This is to get rid of the excess water on the potatoes.
2. Mash the potatoes, add minced meat, coriander, fried shallots, salt & pepper
3. Shape into patties (like burger patties)
4. Beat egg then coat patties in egg.
5. Heat wok, when oil is hot, turn to low fire, fry patties until brown
6. Ready to serve

No comments:

Post a Comment